Before you sign up for a GetGo account, please review the below eligibility requirements.
• Age and Experience
‣ You have to be 19 years old or older, with at least a year of driving experience
‣ If you don't have driving experience, you have to be 25 years old or older (but take note of the insurance excess for new drivers)
• Driver's license requirements
‣ Licenses must be valid, unexpired and government-issued
‣ Probationary (P-Plate) and junior licenses are not accepted. However, if you're 25 years old or older, you may sign up for an account without driving experience (but take note of the insurance excess for new drivers)
• You must have no major violations or incidents, including:
‣ Excessive speed
‣ Operating to endanger, reckless driving, etc.
‣ Leaving the scene of an accident involving property damage
‣ Operating a vehicle with a suspended or revoked license
Users of GetGo will be required to accept the Terms & Conditions of using our service.