• Age and Experience
‣ You have to be 19 years old or older, with at least a year of driving experience
‣ If you don't have driving experience, you have to be 25 years old or older (Do note the insurance excess for new drivers)
• Driver's license requirements
‣ Licenses must be valid, unexpired and government-issued
‣ Probationary (P-Plate) and junior licenses are not accepted. However, if you're 25 years old or older with a P-Plate license, you may sign up for an account without driving experience
‣ Click here to find out the requirements for foreign driving licenses
Note: We don't provide P-Plate in our cars, so please bring your own!
• You must have no major violations or incidents, including:
‣ Excessive speed
‣ Operating to endanger, reckless driving, etc.
‣ Leaving the scene of an accident involving property damage
‣ Operating a vehicle with a suspended or revoked license
Users of GetGo will be required to accept the Terms & Conditions of using our service.