All Collections
On The Road
What should I do if I get into an accident?
What should I do if I get into an accident?
Olivia avatar
Written by Olivia
Updated over a week ago

For accident and breakdown assistance, please call our 24/7 hotline at 65643846 (656GETGO) or tap on "Report an accident" and our support team will assist you.

Once you're sure you (and your passengers, if any) are safe, please follow these steps:

  1. Call for 995 if there are any injuries

  2. Exchange particulars and take photo evidence of the damages

  3. Tap on Report an Accident button in your Booking page

  4. Make an accident report within 24 hours at the Accident Reporting Centre (ARC)

When making a report at the ARC, you will need your:

  1. Driver's license

  2. NRIC

  3. Photo of the damages

Do note that a police report must be made if the accident involves:

  • Damage to government property;

  • A foreign vehicle;

  • Pedestrians;

  • Cyclists;

  • Hit and run or;

  • Any injuries that require hospitalization/medical leave of 3 days or more

Did this answer your question?