1. How much does it cost to book per hour?
The hourly rates vary by time period, and mileage charges of $0.29-$0.39/km. Read more here.
2. Can I return the car to a different location?
We're a Point A-to-A service, so you need to return the car to the same parking lot and level where you collected it. Read more here.
3. What will happen if I return the vehicle late?
All bookings have a 15-minute grace period for you to return your vehicle to its home lot and end your booking. Otherwise, you’ll be charged a late return fee of $50 per hour.
If you wish to extend your booking, please do so via the app. Keep in mind that extension is subject to vehicle availability.
4. Am I able to start my booking early?
Yes, you may! If there are no bookings before yours, you can bring forward the start time of your booking. Read more here.
5. Do I get refunded back for the hours I didn't use?
There will be no refunds should you end your booking early. Read more here.
6. Do I need to top up and pay for fuel?
If you would like to score a promo code for your next drive, you can help us refuel the car to a full tank if the car has under 3/4 of fuel left!
We cover the cost of fuel, so you will be reimbursed. A promo code will also be provided if you top up to a full tank from 3/4 tank or less using the Esso fuel card. Read more here.
8. What is the cancellation policy?
You may cancel your booking at no additional cost if you do so 48 hours before the planned collection time. Read more here.
9. How do I make a booking on the app?
Ready to GetGo? Learn how to make a booking here.
10. There is a car in my GetGo lot, what should I do?
You may park the car at the closest white lot in the same carpark and follow these steps before ending your booking — read more here.
11. What happens if I'm late/don't show up for my booking?
You'll still be charged for the booking, and no refunds will be given. Read more here.
12. How do I start a particular car?
We have user guides for each car model, so check them out to find out not just how to start the car, but everything else you have to know about each vehicle.
Honda | Hyundai | Nissan | Mazda | Mitsubishi | Ssangyong | Toyota | Renault | EV Vehicle
13. Am I able to extend my booking?
Yes, you may extend your booking, but it is subject to the availability of the car. Read more here.
14. Is insurance provided?
Yes, we cover basic car insurance. But if you opt for Collision Damage Waiver (CDW*) insurance, you will have to pay for it. The payment is calculated by 5% of the total booking charge. Read more about CDW here and the insurance excess.
15. I can't find a certain carpark!
Knowing that some parking lots can be quite a maze, we have put together a collection of articles about some of the more confusing parking lots. — read more here.