If you received an Email Invoice from our Finance Team, it could be that you have an outstanding charge and you may make payment directly from the Invoice received
From the email, click on “Pay now” to view your invoice online. Alternatively, you may click on “View and pay online now” via the PDF attachment.
2. At the top left-hand corner of the invoice, you will see a green button - “Click here to pay online” and you will be redirected to the payment page.
3. Select “GrabPay” or “PayLater by Grab” from the payment methods made available and click on the Payment button to proceed.
4. You will be re-directed and prompted to Log in to your Grab account under the Grab app. Enter your registered Mobile number and select 'Next'
5. A 6-digit One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your Mobile. Key in OTP verification
6. Select Grab Payment Method from one of the options:
GrabPay Wallet - A mobile wallet that contains a topped-up balance that can be used towards your purchases. You can proceed to purchase a top-up of
GrabPay Credits to be able to proceed with payment via this sub-method
* Please note that Grab PayLater Credit Limits are dependent on your credit status/allowance with Grab. For more information, do contact Grab directly to inquire on this
7. Upon payment successful, it will be reflected as “PAID” in your invoice and will be immediately updated on our end.