If you received an Email from our Finance Team, it could be that you have an outstanding charge, and here is how you can make your instalment payment via GIRO
1. From the email, click on the link that was provided to view the payment plan online.
2. You will be re-directed to the payment page where there are 2 options in the dropdown for you to choose from.
Payment via CARD
1. Key in your card details
2. Click “Add Card”
3. The payment page status will be updated to “Active” as shown below
4. You’re set!
The installment payment will be deducted from your card monthly according to the plan in the email that was sent to you.
Payment via GIRO
The instalment via GIRO arrangement can only be made with DBS/POSB banks respectively.
1. Log in to your DBS/POSB Internet Banking Account on the web
2. Click on Pay > Add GIRO Arrangement
3. Under Billing Organisation, Select HitPay
4. Add the Bill Reference number which can be found on the payment page as shown below
5. Enter 0 under Payment Limit
6. Click on Next and Submit
7. After the GIRO Application is successfully set up, the payment page status will be updated to “Active” as shown below