Here is a guide on how to recharge at CDG ENGIE charging station with our EV Charging card
How to start charging:
1. Turn off the EV
2. Open the EV’s charging port
3. Unhook the DC/CCS charger off the kiosk and plug it into the charging port
4. Tap the card at the card reader, and the charging will commence in a few seconds
How to stop charging:
1. Unlock the car and unplug the charger from the charging port and return it to its kiosk
2. And that’s it! Enjoy your drive and have fun on the road. 💙
Find a list of fast chargers to charge your GetGo EV here!
Keep in mind:
You will need to unlock the vehicle before you unplug the charger off
If you are facing difficulty unplugging the charger, follow the basic troubleshooting by heading over to your car and using the central locking function to lock and unlock the car.
Bonus: We will email the promo code to you via your registered email address with GetGo within three working days, based on the kilowatts charged.